2012 has got itself off to a somewhat hectic start. After an initial slow recovery for the xmas break it is now all go.
- I have comfirmed a quote for the kitchen installaion, so tomorrow it is off to place the order (and probably choose a new paint colour as well).Â
- The quote for the garden renovation (building project 4) is due in at the end of the week.
- The pattern book for my latest knitting commission has arrived, so the client is now choosing final designs and colours.
- The leisure centre now has a full schedule of classes (I am trying out pilates tomorrow).
- We’re hoping to get resolution of my grandmother’s estate (after over 3 years) and will be pushing hard until we do.
- The sale of my parents’ house is moving towards exchange and completion.
It’s a good job I can choose when to work and when not to, as fitting that lot around a full-time job would be stressful. I’m used to busy Januarys though.