Arrgh, two week delay over nothing

Finally managed to talk to an estate agent who said that the chimney had already been fixed, unlike the previous one who said it was going to be fixed. Now waiting to hear back from the one who said work was going to be done (as opposed to had already been done) in order to go ahead.

If they had been clear about this originally I could have been moving in this weekend.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.